User avatar

Light_Devil!

  • Archive Re: World Order

    Aureus Aureus entwined his fingers and pulled backwards, cracking them. He grinned sadistically and said, "I can't wait." Isabel gave him a pointed look, "Well, then you can be our ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Witchers

    *Well, someone better, otherwise, people are going to drive right off the cliff! XD*

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *:D Nah, it's all good. Besides, that's where I shall set my trap! :smt036 Anyway, if you guys are wondering what the Inn looks like, here it is: Linx Linx ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: New Humanity

    *Sadface* Who's up for continuing this SB anyway? Please reply on the DT I created -

    Feb 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: New Humanity

    Okay, this is just up for those who actually want to continue it. Since Howler so evilly ditched us! :( (JK, :P) I'm not sure who it'll be run by, ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    :smt036 *evil laughter* Oho! You hit the nail on the head, my dear, nail on the head. :twisted: Anyway, in answer to the P.S you write : smt036 (without the ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    And here is, my slightly late, profile. :D General profile: Name: Exanimus Astrum (Preferred name: Xan) Age: 16.75 ;P Grade: (Unsure as to what educational system we are working under ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Vires (I think by now, we all know his ability, yes? :D ) He sat, lazily on the lounge, staring at the TV with a vacant stare. His mouth hung ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    Can I still join? :)

    Jan 31, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    :smt036 *Evil laughter* Tricked you. :D I told you the right way was easier. Oh, well. There will be some repercussions to that, however. 8)

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *YAY! :D Okay, onwards we go.* Linx The group walked in silence trudging one foot over the next for what seemed like eternity under the blistering 50 degree (celcius) sun. ...

    Jan 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Vires ~ Power to slow time/move through normal time quickly Vires blinked as the first small wisps of light hit the outside of his eyelids and burned through his dreams. ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Specials

    Vires ~ Power to slow time/move through normal time faster Vires couldn't help, but grin sardonically as he just knew that this would all end in tears. Nothing good would ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *Ahahah, I was waiting on him to post too. :P We need to get Jon to go onto the path and then we can get to Heelopeer. :P*

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Other Re: Repercussions of Sin

    Hello, I don't have enough time to review this properly, sorry, but I would like to give one small piece of wisdom/advice/nonsense (

    Jan 28, 2010


Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
— Mark Twain