User avatar

LibraLoo

  • Welcome Mat Re: In Which LibraLoo Introduces Herself

    I'm so awkward at these things!! My name's Cassie, and I live in New York. I'm a freshman in a high school where no one likes freshman. I'll be a ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: April

    Thanks to everyone who helped me out on the first part of my novel. You guys are so great! I love the feeling you get when you know other people ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: April

    @GreatEscape: Kale and Shay's relationship is very irritating :D Mostly because they're based on two friends of mine who have that sort of lovey-dovey thing going on. I always try ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: April

    First off: Thank you for reading my novel! I really appreciate any advice you could give me about characters and plot since those are things I really struggle with as ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: a stupid lie

    This is really good poem. The mood is very strong, and you can tell what the narrator is feeling. In my opinion, I think you should contrast this with how ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hopes and Fears

    I really like the concept of your poem. Some of thing things you say in it remind of how I feel sometimes. Some of the lines confused me a bit, ...

    May 3, 2009


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein