-
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One
The first thing I would work on here is your beginning paragraph. It leads well into the story, but I found myself losing focus as I was reading it. It ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Sunglasses: Chapter One
Lol thanks well, iDo love drumss. Drums, reading, music &writeing are my true lovess
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
Aha, funny. 9.9/10
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One
Don't have an Official name for this series yet. And this is my verrry 1st story that I've put some thought into. After reading comment, suggest, your welcome to PM ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Sunglasses: Chapter One
Yep, looking forward to it and I'm gonna be posting a novel-type story be on the look out and review & comment mine? Please I'd appeciate it!
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....
Denim Skinny Jeans & A Band T-Shirt? Lol
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
10/10 Super cute!
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
Lol Verrry cute =)
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Ode to my toilet.
LOL funny. Thats why I never pick dare either =)
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Why?
Why yes?
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: Sunglasses: Chapter One
Wow, you did an awesome job! You're very talented keep up the good work. Looking forward to Chapter 2! -Libby
Jul 8, 2010
