-
Re: The Diary Of Jane (Chp. 2 )
Dude, you did an awesome job on this story & i have to say I love it!
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Mirror Girl
WOW! Thiss is good! I lovedd it!
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: The Best Book Ever Read
Crank!!!!!!!! Ellen Hopkins! It was b o m b!
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)
I finished today! TRUE I can't wait until I get Glass! =)
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One
Anymore reviews, comments? Anything? is it that bad?
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Taken
Overall bomb storyy! makeing a part 2? Read mine?
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)
You going to love this book more than life itself I guarantee. The second your done with it I know you'll want to go the store right then to pick ...
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One
Heyyy there, Libby. :) Thanks for reading Soulless...Just hope I can help you out a bit with this! For starters, I'm going to go through and just fix grammatical errors ...
Jul 10, 2010 -
Re: FANG: A Maximum Ride Novel
Prettty pissed I haven't gotten to read these yet! I hear they're verry good!
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Broken: Chapter One
Did he die? And this is a chapter? Looks like a prolouge. but keeeep em comeing! Comment, review, mine?
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Chapter 1: Saying Goodbye
Oh my gosh, This is gooood chick! Looking totally foward to Chapter 2! Read minee?
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Soulless, Chapter 3
Whoaa what can I say? Dudee you got reallly good talent! Love it! Mine?
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Looking for good books (preferably vampire)
Most def House Of Night! They're the bomb!
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)
I'm about a little over half way through Crank By Ellen Hopkins and I absolutely loveee it! Has anybody read it? Don't spoil it for me please! I'm at the ...
Jul 9, 2010 -
Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)
What about mine?
Jul 9, 2010
