-
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
Has to be Crank- Ellen Hopkins.
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter Two
Chaper3 coming soon.
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Lucy The Whisperer
Awesome. You keept it short but packed with suspense. Part2?
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: To Hell And Back
Awesome! I lovedd it.
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Leave out all the rest
Loved it! The suspense kills me!
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One
Be sure to read Chapter2!
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Sunglasses: Chapter Two
trhwrites, Geez, what a suspense! I freaking love it tho'! Talk about keep a chick wondering! Lol I wanna slap Arno! Man up & be with her jerk! I love ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One
LibbyLovesDrums---- I really liked this first chapter because the one thing it makes me want to do is read the second! I was left in suspense, wondering what BJ's parents ...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One
No, this is a very good start to a story. I'm taking that you're new , :D like me! I'm Alice, well actually Cirque and as promised I'm here to ...
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter Two
Hello there and welcome to YWS! This was okay. I think that the way you put forward your story was a bit unrealistic; meaning your statements were not very convincing, ...
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)
Yeahh I seen it on her website It comes out like Sept.
Jul 12, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter Two
To read Chapter One! So there I sat explaining to my boyfriend's parents how my mom kicked me out. "She can sleep in my room, I'll sleep on the couch," ...
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: I'll Never Understand
verryy verry god. I loved it.
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: Well known dramatic books? Romance, drugs ect.
I wanna read a really good book. I like drama books you know? You know the-book-you-can't-put-down-but-have-to-keep-reading type of book Lol Please suggestions?
Jul 11, 2010 -
Re: One Fifteen
Lovedd it Chapter 2?
Jul 11, 2010
