-
Re: See This Smile?
I always see phrases like "Silent Scream", and wanted to try writing something along those lines. But not like the normal things stemming from it. I don't know if I ...
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: Deleted
Wow I loved it. Didn't catch much of the big mistakes. Your still learning, so your pretty good.
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)
Lol yeahh! It's awesome! I've finishedd!
Aug 3, 2010 -
Re: Wintergirls -- chilling
I've heard of it. My best friend (Jayde) read it and she was like that it's pretty fucking awesome. I've been trying to get it and read it but just ...
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Well known dramatic books? Romance, drugs ect.
Wow thanks for all the suggestions!
Jul 28, 2010 -
Re: Growing up
Thanks thanks thanks. Will edit when I get the time.
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Crank!!!!! Ellen Hopkins =)
Yeah those are books by her but they're 'bout different people. Have you read them?
Jul 27, 2010 -
Re: Growing up
Lol Shubbi Yess you can its funny. Thank you guys for all the suggestions! They're helping I'm totally new to the whole poet thingy. Alll the tips helped and the ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: La Luna y el DelfĂn (The Moon and the Dolphin)
Lol cutee
Jul 24, 2010 -
Re: Growing up
1st real poem I've put some thought into. She used to play with dolls Now she hits the malls. Boys used to be gross Now she loves "Him" the most. ...
Jul 24, 2010 - Re: At your service!(BACK FOR BUSINESS) Jul 22, 2010
-
Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 2 (Draft #2)
Heyy, loveddd it
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: At My Grandmother's Garden
The orchidss are my fav! Love love love em'!
Jul 20, 2010 -
Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter One
I read a lot of stories like this, where the main character is being kicked out of her house for whatever reason. The first thing I always ask when I ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Little Do You Know, Breathing is a Privilige-Prologue
Lovesss it.
Jul 19, 2010
