User avatar

LibbyLovesDrums

  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Still Life

    Inkwell, 1St I loved the way you set it up. It's just something it gives off. But my advice is too start expiermenting with different angles. Thats what I did ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Attempts at Drawing:

    I think you did good. The most I can do in drawing is some good ol' graffiti Lol. Just kidding. The eye was my fav! I liked the reflection effect! ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Random Photography.

    Hi there :D These were pretty great- the first one was definitely my favorite. I really like the filter/color settings you have on these, but I would think about playing ...

    Sep 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Random Photography.

    Yep, I absolutely love photgraphy. Most of THESE are from my "early days" of photographing. So, yes, there not my best (Havent got around to uploading those). Enjoy. Tell me ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Which Photo?

    I gotta say the 1st one! It just catches your attention. Verrry unique. It just looks skillful and different. But the rainbow was awesome! It was like uhm, different? I ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Country =D

    Grrrr, Lol! No kidding. I would soooo move there. It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!! =)

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mirror Girl

    The diamond girl was flawless, her form and gait pristine. God made her eyes from stars and seas, and stroked his jealousy. This was verrry good. I like this part ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Three Letters

    Very simple and cute. It was short but thorough. Like it got right to the meaning. Showing that you dont need a lot of detail to express something. I like ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: YOU are the love of MY LIFE. R.i.p Baby.

    Thanks, the critique is good too! =) Why thank you! : ) And no problem. And no worries, he's up in the clouds at Jesus's side. Watching over you! He's ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: YOU are the love of MY LIFE. R.i.p Baby.

    Aww! I'm so sorry! That's a really nice poem. : ) Key Red- Nice, though could have been written a little differently Green- I loved it Note- I'm used to ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: YOU are the love of MY LIFE. R.i.p Baby.

    I'll never love somebody as much as iLove you Yeah , Love as in still do, and always will. But (no comma needed) the pain of you leaving, is what ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: YOU are the love of MY LIFE. R.i.p Baby.

    A poem I wrote for a boy I was in a long relationship with but passed away. Spelling, grammar mistakes ex. iLove etc. are on purpose! Just the way I ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Has To Be....

    A really wierd poem I thought up. :D It Has To Be... It has to be the best. It has to be in stanzas. It has to have a point. ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Pain Inside </3

    The pain inside is killing me. Here it lies for no one to see. If love was a game, why couldn't I win? I really hate this pain within. All ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Always a Brother

    *Snap Snap Snap* Lol jk. But this is verrry deep. I think it's awesome. It shows how much you care and love him no matter what his disabilty is! And ...

    Aug 23, 2010


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton