User avatar

Lia

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yeah?WELL I DON'T LIKE YOU EITHER!

    :lol: I knew I had something good to read when I looked at the title. And from great Ireland? :elephant: Welcome *pops confetti* and snazzy villian with a good sense ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    I also love music! Especially bands like 3 doors down, Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, and Skillet! Hear hear! Free Hugs for this. Don't worry about brothers. Use them well! :lol:

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Thank you very much. I know I will enjoy every moment here :) And is she still in the Society?

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    I got the rules basically. I am always a rule follower :lol: that I don't know how to be rebellious. :cry: And I also loved Catching Fire bit by bit. ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trying not to sound like a personals ad!

    I admire you girl. Always admire someone not afraid to say the truth and that is against discrimination and prejudice of any kind .

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Thank you very much! I feel good wherever there is writing and anything to read. As for: Which is your favourite author and book? I don't have one that is ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Hello! ^_^ As you see from my user name, I am Lia. And I am from Romania (please don't kill me...I didn't have a choice T_T). Since I am here ...

    Oct 12, 2009


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne