User avatar

Lia

  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    I got the rules basically. I am always a rule follower :lol: that I don't know how to be rebellious. :cry: And I also loved Catching Fire bit by bit. ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trying not to sound like a personals ad!

    I admire you girl. Always admire someone not afraid to say the truth and that is against discrimination and prejudice of any kind .

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    I am writing a wonderfully inacurate southern small town novel about the battles between religion and sexuality. Told from a child's point of view. I just wrote a few pages ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing short stories for school...Not so short.

    Ohh! This was my problem at school and when I took creative writing courses in college. I could never really write a short story. A novella maybe, but never a ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    I don't know when I realized that this was what I wanted to do with my life but I am more than certain that I would fight with all I ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was browsing around after I got tired of practicing Proficiency tests and after I saw some info on Ellen Schreiber I typed on the search engine Writers Society and ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Thank you very much! I feel good wherever there is writing and anything to read. As for: Which is your favourite author and book? I don't have one that is ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I learned when I was 7 (in my time it was the basic age to start schooling) but my first "big" book was at 8. It was "White Fang" ^_^ ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I do. "His" name is Tikki Mik. Not a very impressive cellphone for that matter, but I am happy with the fact that it works to make my phone calls.

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    I write both third and first. Sometimes in a book like "Exorcist School" I was writing alternate. 1-2 paragraphs in the third and the next in first person. I like ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel right now?

    I am writing several novels right now. XD I write mostly novels and heaps of them. Some of them are finished and in the editing moment, some are just a ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Hello! ^_^ As you see from my user name, I am Lia. And I am from Romania (please don't kill me...I didn't have a choice T_T). Since I am here ...

    Oct 12, 2009


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie