User avatar

Lia

  • Randomosity Re: The Funniest thing thats ever happened to you

    I was once involved in a car accident where my friend almost ran over one of those ladies that sweep the roads and gather the garbage. While she and the ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    Wow, some Twilight haters here. :lol: I would say that too, but, one I liked it very much and even if I'm not as mad about it now as I ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Behind Coffee Colored Lashes

    Oh you made a my gloomy day of college lighten up. It was so real and so unreal in the same time,and it feel very natural...I don't know, it felt ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: What He Came For (chapter one)

    For such a small piece to be so intense it was amazing. Everybody pointed out the flows so I'm not gonna rub on them anymore. It was and it is ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dream Catcher v.20

    This piece of writing gave me so many feeling. It was really engaging and when I started reading I felt like I was reading poetry. The description felt amazing to ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Well today I walked into Boppin' Bo's restaurant and screamed "Sexual Feelings" and ran out. I don't know why because I meant to eat there but I guess my sexual ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Tobey and Adelaide preview (: R

    Breath breath. Living dead stories have always intrigued me :?: :?: And your story is pretty cool, more than pretty cool. Of course you have to work on it, on ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Don't Reveal your Plotline

    Ohh dear! This is so true I want to bang my head on the hardest item I find near me. :thud: It just happened to me twice, reason why my ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you imagine you writing?

    I also imagined characters with anime features. That is because I am a very big anime fan. I still do, but for the books that are not that strongly developed ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bitten (chapter one)

    Well, by now everyone that was ahead of me said what you should change, how to start, not to go to fast paced and make your characters 3D, and of ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: A vampire story, hopefully not more of the same

    Now here is my element. Vampires ^_^ With the threat of repeating something here it goes: Leave Twilight alone. While you write on this, stop reading other vampire books. You ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: His Eyes Were of the Ocean

    And please don't turn the boy in a vamp. Indeed we do :)). Oki. I started reading it because the ocean eyes caught my attention. I was engaged immediately in ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    So so many. A lot of Japanese albums, Irish (instrumental) and sometimes rock like Skillet for example. Is not so much as an album as it is a song or ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I bow my pen to you

    Thank you very much. I know I will enjoy every moment here :) And is she still in the Society?

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 Simba will always get a 10 from me. :)

    Oct 13, 2009


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain