User avatar

Lia

  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Charactar Above You

    *bites on handkerchief* 9 fluffy kittens T_T. I'm a sucker for cynical guys with good tastes. And I love the name ^_^ Here it goes. Her name is Alice. She ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A cute Indian girl with blue eyes that paints the sunrise from her balcony where a tabby cat purrs on her lap Akai Lebrun

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    Paddle my parents with it to get me a real toy :lol: I think I would have done that when I was small O-o

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Cinder: Chapter 1 My Perfect Life

    Oki doki! ^_^ Here I am reading the new story of cinders. It was interesting, no doubt about that. You could have managed without things like this (major annoyed here). ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Imagination

    Hi guys! I"m practicing an extended response for my exam. I look forward to all your responses :D ! "He is the eternal alien, the outsider." --- Use this as ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yes, plans to study study study TUBM has a fairy in the socks drawer

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Date Everything!

    I rolled at my mum when she made me do it first as well. And ignored her of course. But after finishing up a few books I realized I really ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stranger's Kiss

    This is a title I have not yet settled. I find it really hard for this story to find a title that is catching. Please be kind and harsh :)) ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: After Words: Chpt 1 (Ania) part 1

    I don't have much to say since everyone else said what it had to be changed and revised. All I will say is story wise it is good. Got to ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    I talked with the people at the bookstore I usually go to arrange something with my books to be sold in their bookshop ^_^.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Shy

    Why do you think I haven't posted anything till now? :lol: And I am a published young writer. You would think I have more courage than that and post something ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Love on the time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marguez Thinks... by David Lodge Yes, I am reading two books in the same time. I blame my teacher for making ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Saddest Book

    The time traveler's wife. I cried for a whole night while reading this book. T_T I may have others but at the moment only this came in my mind.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Strange love II

    Let us just assume that the grammar was because o fidgety fingers on the keyboard. But let it not happen anymore. For a short story it was interesting, but it ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to right now?

    Ohh, love 3 doors down ^_^ Delta Goodrem - Nobody Listened

    Oct 16, 2009


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson