User avatar

Lia

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forest Secrets

    Really cool! Very nicely told and I see you have a gift to take from a painting and make it into a story. Your story telling is flawless only this ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 17 minutes

    Ok! Since last time didn't go to well...I'm changing the genre :)). Short story! Never was I able to actually write a short story short, and even writing this I ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Research Re: Deals with the devil

    Holy Water Gun! :)) Kidding! Well, you can make the priest act like you want him too. Does it necessarily have to react like real priests do? You have the ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Slip, Tall! Blue eyes and dark blond hair! ^_^ Fair skinned

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Irish and I like fire BEAT THAT!

    I also love music! Especially bands like 3 doors down, Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, and Skillet! Hear hear! Free Hugs for this. Don't worry about brothers. Use them well! :lol:

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: to learn to fly -- prologue

    Somewhere far, far away, a girl examines an identical butterfly, and before the creature can react, rips its wings right off. If she can’t fly away, why should it be ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Miss you

    Hey hey! Welcome *pops confetti* I have tears in my eyes T_T! It was beautiful and sad. I hope you didn't have to go through such pain. Hugs. My only ...

    Oct 26, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stranger's Kiss

    You said there were only two rings made like the ring the main character recieved, and you said there was no trace in the world of the other one. If ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Research Re: Vegetarian vampires

    Oh dear, no. I only said 'vegetarian' to use a common term. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. It surely wasn't intended. :oops: Another thing to add is my story ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Research Re: Making my character snap

    This particular character is very childish - like a big puppy - and at first only sees it as a huuuge adventure, like a game, This particular type of character ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Stranger's Kiss

    Waw! Now this is what I call strong! :lol: I will try to make it less confusing! I do have to work with the beginning. Beginnings are always a bother ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    I did it already to save my son. - Alia What would you do if your best friend told you she/he is from another world where it rains with flowers?

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    The name of a white tiger O-o Don't ask! :lol: Lia ^_^

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Lia Stop using my name for forums. And where did your mother go wrong that you had to kill mine, make my dad want to kill me, make my ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hey I'm Victor, I like making dolls.

    Oct 16, 2009


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix