User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Peoples

    Ha.. Thank God I'm only a sophmore because I have had SO many careers cross my mind.. Child/Teenage Psychologist (or even an Adult one, but mainly teenagers), Movie Actress (Far-Fetched ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Hello!

    Haha.. Wow, that is SO funny that you said that because lately me and my "Best Friend" have been growing apart.. but it's for the better, I guess. I feel ...

    Dec 2, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Hello!

    Yeah I know, your doing a good job so far.. & I don't even remember my name on TYWC, I was there when I was a few years younger.. I ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Hello!

    Okay, well I've been on this site for just a couple of days & I don't believe I have "properly" introduced myself. My name is Lindsey.. I'm sixteen years old, ...

    Dec 1, 2004


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin