User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss the Palm trees that I just left in Florida, and the ocean. I miss hanging out with Luke, and when he'd write me letters saying he loved me. ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Back when school was in session.. Scrunchy Hair.. Luke and I (My big crush). He's in a rock band. My good friend Erika and I Mikayla and I being 'gangsters'. ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    Ohh, I like this question! Mkay, we'll start with appearance. My style could be considered both "Prep" and "Girly". I usually shop at: American Eagle, Abercrombie, Hollister, Forever 21, Charolette ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    Loved this movie.. It wasn't all that scary if you covered your ears at parts like me! (Lol) - Notice that scary movies are never scary when you can't hear ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pictures

    Lol - Thanks, you're flattering.. but I'm def. not all that. TRUST me.

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pictures

    I tried putting up a picture but it wasn't working out, so if anyone wants or cares to see any pictures of my friends and I, go to: It's also ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    Mkay.. I'm from Toledo, Ohio, just about a minute away from the Michigan line. We are known as "The Glass City", but I don't find that to be extremely interesting. ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Nope, never heard of it.. But I'll have to read it. What's it about?

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    1) Harry Potter (Any & All of them!) 2) To Kill a Mockingbird 3) Holes 4) Ella Enchanted 5) The Gossip Girl Series (Although superficial, I know) 6) The Giver ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Research Project - Help!

    I am doing an Independant Study project in which I have to write a ten pg. + paper... & I chose the topic of "Abnormal Disorders". Any that I may ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Oh, and notice how books on Sex Education appear on the list more than once or twice.. Fabulous. Let's not tell our children that their "Body Parts" can be used ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Banned books

    Any person who says she is for witchcraft and the dark arts seriously needs to understand what an imagination is I most DEFINATELY agree.. I am sick of hearing so ...

    Dec 1, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining about naughty

    Nov 26, 2004


laughter is the best medicine, not apples.
— paigey