User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing You

    Please don’t let me down again, Don’t ever break my heart, Now that you’re locked up in there, My world has fallen apart. You were what made me happy, What ...

    May 10, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (Deleted).

    This has been deleted.

    May 10, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Missing You

    You couldn’t possibly know, How much you mean to me, That I’d give everything I had, For you to be set free, That each and every day, I miss you ...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    Thanks for the comments.. & yes, I agree, I could probably do without rhyming, but for some reason.. I stink even worse at non-rhyming poetry. (Lol). Well, thank you all ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You

    You took my perfect picture, And tore it all apart, Reached inside my chest, And crushed my precious heart. Opened up my mind, To things I never knew, Letting all ...

    Apr 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Girl

    Didn't even realize this title was so similar to something else I wrote.. Lol.

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Girl

    Little girl, why must you leave? You’re far too young, Far too naïve. Listen as I beg and plead, Little girl, just stay with me! Little girl, you need not ...

    Apr 3, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Secret Keeper

    Deep within the corner of your mind, Scattered amongst childhood memories, Hidden behind useless knowledge, Alongside your greatest fears, Fitted around wishes and dreams, Is a secret. A secret, so ...

    Mar 7, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Pain, We Learn

    Well... uhh thanks for all the comments, I guess? Actually. Scratch that. Thanks for most of them, but as for the one's that are all about 'ripping it to pieces' ...

    Mar 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Pain, We Learn

    Wow - thank you so much! I'm touched..

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In Pain, We Learn

    The days grow short, The moments end, Good friends still lie, Nice boys pretend, To be so sweet, To be so nice, Lives waste away, Aimed at suffice. Time goes ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Morning

    You had a few good details, but after reading it, the only thoughts I had were questions... I wanted to know more... to know why it happened, who/what did it, ...

    Feb 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trying

    Nice. You know, I usually like rhyming poems... but this is one non-rhyming poem that I definately liked. It was simple, not confusing or over dramatic, and it hit home. ...

    Feb 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Memory

    Lol - It's totally okay. Anyways, I get what your saying.. Completely. It was really supposed to be talking about highschool, since I am sixteen, but I didn't say that. ...

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Memory

    These are the times of our lives, they say, The best days that we’ll ever see. & no matter how many years pass us by, We’ll still have our beloved ...

    Feb 19, 2005


guys i ate too much chicken and now im afraid i might give birth to a chicken
— hop