User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    I thought this was pretty good.. It def. kept me reading, and that's a plus. Post more! (Haha).

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letting Go of my Lies

    Thanks! Have a nice one as well.

    Jul 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Desiree

    Thanks a lot .. & ha, you are def. right about the seized/eased thing.. I never even noticed the difference before. Thanks for the comments guys..

    Jul 14, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Desiree

    I'm not going to lie, I'm quite dissapointed. I was actually hoping that at least a couple people would want to read this, that someone would give it a chance. ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    Ohh, I like this question! Mkay, we'll start with appearance. My style could be considered both "Prep" and "Girly". I usually shop at: American Eagle, Abercrombie, Hollister, Forever 21, Charolette ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    Loved this movie.. It wasn't all that scary if you covered your ears at parts like me! (Lol) - Notice that scary movies are never scary when you can't hear ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: White Oleander

    Haven't finished it yet, but I'm half way through and I already feel it's been worth the read. I'll re-post about it when I'm finished, just wondering if anyone else ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pictures

    Lol - Thanks, you're flattering.. but I'm def. not all that. TRUST me.

    Jul 13, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Desiree

    Mkay, this is something new for me.. I'm begging someone to give it a chance & to give me some pointers (Haha). It was the summer before fifth grade. That ...

    Jul 13, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pictures

    I tried putting up a picture but it wasn't working out, so if anyone wants or cares to see any pictures of my friends and I, go to: It's also ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Scars

    Very nice start.. I'm intrested in reading more.

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letting Go of my Lies

    Seriously, thanks for the comments.. I was just explaining (lol), not saying that I couldn't do better. I'm going to try it again. Oh, and don't worry about the whole ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letting Go of my Lies

    I understand where you're coming from, and I def. appreciate any comments.. Anyways, about the whole "telling a story through the poem" thing.. That's exactly what I was doing. This ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Letting Go of my Lies

    You said I was the “stupidest bitch” you‘d ever met, Then knocked me to the ground. Before that moment, I never knew, How to scream without uttering a sound. You ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Wish

    I wish that I could look into your mind, Just so I can see how many times I cross it, Before you came along I had one, But I met ...

    Jun 18, 2005


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy