User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Only Living When I'm Writing

    I’m forgetting the time, All of my thoughts are arranged in a rhyme, I’m spitting them out line by line. I’m telling my story, I’m setting my stage, I’m spilling ...

    Nov 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Another Fake

    Wow thank you SO much! I appreciate it!

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Just Another Fake

    Her laughter's a distracter, As you look into her eyes. She's quick to say hello But terrible with goodbyes. She's confusing, used to losing, Stubborn at the start. The mirror ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Confusing

    & this shit’s so confusing. I feel like I’m losing, Touch with the only, Person, I’m so lonely, Without. Full of doubt, & a life put on pause, Due to ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Perfect Life

    Oh my gosh I am SO happy that all of you commented.. I am really smiling to myself, you made my day.. I thought NO ONE read what I wrote ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: My Perfect Life

    Let me lie to you. Let me tell you about my perfect life, Where everything’s dipped in chocolate, & the cherry’s always right on top. Where the reflection always smiles, ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Truth Within Lies

    Thanks!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Truth Within Lies

    & it all simply fell apart. (Let's just put it back together), Easily you broke my heart. (I can forgive you), Your lips are full of lovely lies. (Yet I ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: i know a girl

    In general, I liked this. i know a girl who likes to write pretentious things like 'long live denim' on misty windows with cherry lipstick, like a horror movie with ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I miss the Palm trees that I just left in Florida, and the ocean. I miss hanging out with Luke, and when he'd write me letters saying he loved me. ...

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time Wasted Without You

    Thanks again - I just made a few of those corrections. As for the bold lettering, I like it the way it is.. but thanks for reading!

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time Wasted Without You

    Thank You! (Lol)

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Time Wasted Without You

    The days disappear. Together, they form just about three months. Three months without you. I feel as if it happened a year ago, But also as if I saw you ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    Ohhhhh I loved the idea! Nice job..

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Back when school was in session.. Scrunchy Hair.. Luke and I (My big crush). He's in a rock band. My good friend Erika and I Mikayla and I being 'gangsters'. ...

    Jul 14, 2005


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus