User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alive and All Alone. (Rough Draft)

    I cradle the bottle between my fingers, casually hitting a cigarette as I lose myself in a cloud of dizziness and smoke. I don’t smoke cigarettes much; I’m not a ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She loved him, though she hated their goodbyes.

    She spent her days in a constant daze with Thoughts of hearts and hands grazing a guitar She could no longer hear the music but She sang his lyrics loudly ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Star in Shadowed Nights

    I sink into my sheets at night In my silent shadowed room Another day completed Left with lonely thoughts of you I picture you, you’re playing Fingers grazing a guitar ...

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Empty Notebooks are a Therapy Session

    All comments are appreciated, and sorry for my little 'rant' at the beginning of the piece.. I was half kidding and partially trying to get a point across. I loveeee ...

    Aug 5, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Empty Notebooks are a Therapy Session

    K - Screw everything you know about reading a real "poem" and try reading the words for what they are.. because this is more of a.. Freestyle? Yepp. Written by ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cosmopoliton Cover Queen

    I made a few of the corrections, I seriously appreciate every comment. Thanks again!

    Aug 3, 2006
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Cosmopoliton Cover Queen

    1. Fact preceding fiction, she was sweet seventeen and straight from the bottle ‘golden blonde’. Almond eyes, counterfeit complexion, lip gloss layered lips. Slender hips hidden beneath layers of

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Prince Charming on Guitar

    She was broken promises and untold lies, Lip glossed joints and lush liquor highs Swallowed tears and silent cries Genuinely happy (In an artificial way) Mouthfuls of goodbye, Lips lined ...

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Secret Farewell

    Thank you SO much for the comments!

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Secret Farewell

    Come closer: Hear my secret, Promise not to tell A single soul. I’ve got a million pretty words And absolutely no control Over what may slip from this Lip gloss ...

    Jan 7, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Mirror/Bittersweet Goodnight

    Hey, thanks for the comment! Anyways, for "Mirror", I'm trying to say that she is beautiful.. but she doesn't realize it, because she is preoccupied with all of the 'flaws' ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Mirror/Bittersweet Goodnight

    Mirror: Before the mirror upon the wall, A princess sits with saddened eyes, The truth’s displayed before her, But she’s preoccupied with lies. Her imperfections linger, Before her drop-dead gorge

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Getting Hurts Her Habit

    And she’s reaching for a feeling She can’t see and never knew before, Getting hurts her habit, But it’s so much harder to ignore, Her painful heart beating, It’s aching ...

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Give You A Grammy

    I’m living the moment, The moment is now. I loudly applaud, as you take a bow. You’re a marvelous actor, You’re great at pretend, A romance with a tragedy end. ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Only Living When I'm Writing

    Yeah, it started out as a rap.. Haha.. That's what most of everything I write begins as.. Thanks for the comments guys, I'll work on it! (Oh, and the full ...

    Nov 27, 2005


With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.
— Rick Riordan, The Heroes of Olympus