User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little Questions and Thoughts Outloud

    She was the type of person who couldn’t keep her thoughts inside, often allowing them to spill out of her lips and break a perfect silence. She did not believe ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tiny Bed

    Yes, I would call it a free verse.

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tiny Bed

    Let’s fall asleep in a tiny bed So I can curl up in your sweat Because every minute we’re apart Is a bit of living lost I will curl up ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Holes and a Heavier Chest

    Thank you so much! I'm going to work on editing this one..

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Holes and a Heavier Chest

    (Note: This is my 1st attempt at what I hope will become a slam poem. The spacing is weird because it's written to be read aloud with pauses and emphasis ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Pocket Change

    Thank you so much! I had never even looked at it from that point of view, ha.

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Pocket Change

    He packed a sack lunch and headed off to a toxic hell With thoughts of ballet slippers and building blocks buried in the back of his mind. He spent 3,240 ...

    Nov 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Talking with Eyes

    Thank you very much!

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Talking with Eyes

    1. He said he talked best with his eyes. They were icy blue and brimming with melancholy pain masked by endless eyelashes. He didn’t care much for words, preferring to ...

    Nov 15, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Marlboro Kisses

    Thank you so much! I definitely took your suggestions into consideration!

    Nov 13, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost.

    Thank you very much! I have to admit that I look at what I wrote and it screams "song lyrics", but I greatly appreciate the feedback!

    Nov 12, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Marlboro Kisses

    His hand always embraced a deep brown bottle He’d decided on suicide in its slowest form A shot to start a troubled heart, A shot to keep a cold corpse ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost.

    I’m lost and I’m lonely, my eyelids are closing, Somewhere along the way I grew tired And I’m tired as hell. So I’ll fall fast into a dream and if ...

    Nov 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alive and All Alone. (Rough Draft)

    No one else??

    Nov 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alive and All Alone. (Rough Draft)

    Thank you ever so much.. but I don't know how to get the spaces to be what they originally were before I pasted? It screwed everything up. = (

    Nov 10, 2006


The important thing is never to stop questioning.
— Albert Einstein