User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • General Articles Re: The Story that is My Life

    Note: I am re-writing a story I had previously posted. This is only the very beginning. It will cover all four years of high school.

    Jun 30, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Story that is My Life

    Oh, and this definitely won't advocate drugs or anything like that. It will just talk about the ups and downs of all the "big stuff" that happened when I was ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Story that is My Life

    This was a very different attempt for me... kind-of modeled after the style Chbosky uses in The Perks of Being a Wallflower... rip it to shreds if you'd like. My ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Story that is My Life

    Prologue: Sometimes you feel so connected to those people you can't help but notice in ordinary situations. You introduce yourselves, and bam! - your lives are forever tied together. It ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Drake.

    Thank you SO much everyone! I will make changes and post more ASAP.. but I have finals this upcoming week.. So who knows?

    Jun 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Drake.

    TIMJIM: I apologize for not being specific but this (if continued) would turn into a much longer peice. Brooke is a teenage Mom. Suzanne is her slightly younger sister. Their ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Drake.

    (By the way this is not the end). I’m sitting here writing this freakin letter and there’s really no point. I don’t want to be here. I guess all of ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sixth Year.

    Thanks! I honestly felt a lot better about this last night. Today... not so much. I see what you're saying about the one part being out of place. AND about ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sixth Year.

    Oh thank you so much! You made my week.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sixth Year.

    (Note: Read this in the context of Juno or Superbad). I stroll into the crowded college office and set my lanyard down on the edge of the assistant’s desk. He ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Place

    Haha, thank you so much but this is actually a very old poem. I think I've gotten at least a little better since then. = )

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (Enter Commercial)

    Thank you very much!

    Feb 17, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (Enter Commercial)

    Life is here and it's now. It's in my fingertips. It's in the breath that I take and the thoughts that cross my mind As I try to find the ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little Questions and Thoughts Outloud

    Arion: I totally understand what you are saying about the characters needing to be deeply in love.. and I tried to imply that they are very much in love. I ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Little Questions and Thoughts Outloud

    I didn't actually state this but I was sort-of thinking that this may be the beginning of a longer peice.. except I wanted to try out a little of it ...

    Jan 1, 2008


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek