User avatar

LiNdSeYo7

  • Narrative Poetry Re: (Deleted).

    Thank you for all of the comments - they are all much appreciated.

    Feb 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Everyone (16+)

    I thought this was a good idea, but I feel as if it's almost supposed to be funny. I think that you should try writing a more serious version of ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Trapped Over 13

    I thought this was decently good. It had some evoking (yes, I stole that word from someone elses post) details. The only part I particularly didn't like was: If only ...

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: (Deleted).

    This has been deleted.

    Feb 17, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Falling For You

    We are total opposites, Nothing do we share, So why is it that.. In my dreams last night, You were suddenly there? I tell myself I’m crazy, That an “us” ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Giving In

    The phone rang, and she rolled out of bed in order to glance at the caller ID. It was him, and within seconds, she was wide awake and ecstatic. Her ...

    Dec 26, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Where do you live?

    Mkay.. I'm from Toledo, Ohio, just about a minute away from the Michigan line. We are known as "The Glass City", but I don't find that to be extremely interesting. ...

    Dec 15, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Why I Hate Liking You

    I hate this feeling inside of me, I hate blushing when you pass by, I hate having to go out of my way, Just to see you & say ‘hi’. ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Poems From Long Ago!

    Yes, I definately agree.. I do not like Eternal Love at all (lol - how could I even have written that when I *still* don't know anything about love?). Anyways, ...

    Dec 7, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Poems From Long Ago!

    These are a few poems I found that I wrote a while ago.. "Together" written when I was in the 5th grade Together, standing side by side, No matter black ...

    Dec 6, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    Nope, never heard of it.. But I'll have to read it. What's it about?

    Dec 5, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Very offensive sorry -tad

    Ha... I am in no way against gay people, or anything of that nature.. Anyone can do what they want in my opinion - but I do believe this poem ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    1) Harry Potter (Any & All of them!) 2) To Kill a Mockingbird 3) Holes 4) Ella Enchanted 5) The Gossip Girl Series (Although superficial, I know) 6) The Giver ...

    Dec 4, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Place

    Agreed, thanks!

    Dec 3, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Place

    I thought I’d found a friend in you, I thought you were my best, But in thinking that, I was amiss, For you’re no different than the rest. I trusted ...

    Dec 3, 2004


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig