-
Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT
Hi! I'd like to join as a Staff, if its okay! :D (This is my first time with a story book, but I just have to fill out the 'create ...
Sep 1, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story
"Hmm?" Ollie glanced over to Maahes. "What are you talking about? Didn't he say he was the only superhero he knew of?" She looked around the table to see if ...
Aug 31, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story
Ollie hasn't been to a cafe like this in ages, maybe ever. She found that she kinda liked it. Plice certainly would if she were in this world. Food, though, ...
Aug 31, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]
Ollie has a major sweet tooth, so she'd likely order the sweetest thing on the menu! :D Also, this is just something I'm curious about but that I don't think ...
Aug 30, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story
"Excuse me," Ollie shoved her way to the front of the mob of the warehouse people. When The Actor(why the Hades would he chose that name if he could shapeshift? ...
Aug 23, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story
Ollie was done. She was done falling out of rafters, done having random people dressed as a god of thunder threaten her, done seeing villains and heroes crash through a ...
Aug 20, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story
The fight between the hero and the villain had been bad enough before Harper had decided to throw her magic into the frey. Ollie gaped as the monstrous villain was ...
Aug 17, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story
Ollie had been silent for a long time now as the rest of these people argued over the authenticity of the so-called 'Thor'. Whoever the dude was, calling him 'Thor' ...
Aug 16, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story
Ollie cracked open one eye and squinted up at the boy pointing his hammer at her. Great, couldn't a girl rest her bruised ribs in peace? This day just kept ...
Aug 7, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story
"I like your swords." the girl who said that was the first of the (understandably) shocked group that Ollie had fallen in the middle of. The girl in the strange ...
Aug 6, 2020 -
Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story
I'm going to use Gwenpool from Marvel Comics(if you don't know who she is, google it), but she doesn't have any powers aside from a large assortment of guns and ...
Aug 6, 2020 -
Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)
Just a question regarding where to post something. I have a series of short stories I want to write that follow a (loose) plot, but aren't necessarily related to one ...
Jul 9, 2020
