User avatar

Lezuli

  • OOC Archive Re: The Caretakers [DT]

    Hello there! This seems like a cool idea, I would love to join! Can my character be something like a messenger between Caretakers? And can character's be teenagers or young ...

    Sep 24, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel

    The Childlike Angel and Too-Cute Devil “How fun,” Mika chirped, standing up out of her chair and stretching her limbs languidly. “Here I was thinking that this staff meeting would ...

    Sep 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    I’m good! You can move on

    Sep 16, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    If no one objects, I'd like to post next!

    Sep 15, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story [DT]

    Oh, I’m so sorry for assuming. I’ll fix that right away

    Sep 11, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story

    "I hear that about keeping your identity a secret," Ollie sighed, swallowing her bite of cake. She had to admit, whoever this Actor guy was, he had good cake. Ollie ...

    Sep 11, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC

    Post is up! I hope you all like Max! :D

    Sep 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon

    Maxine Daniels Scene xv: Hostility and Leafeons “...” “...this doesn’t look right at all.” Turning away from the wooden doors stretching down the length of the massive corridor, Maxine Danie

    Sep 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC

    Mind if I post next so I can introduce Max and her team?

    Sep 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    @RadDog13579 Maybe after we both have an introduction post to our characters, Mika could show Anake around the hotel? Or if you have another idea, I’m all ears!

    Sep 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    Cool! @RadDog13579, after our introduction post, do you want to write a joint post with Anake and Mika? (I think their personalities would clash spectacularly! ;D) I’m also thinking that ...

    Sep 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC

    I think I read a little bit about it(like there's no such thing as TMs) but I don't know the specifics. Either is fine with me, so whatever is easiest ...

    Sep 7, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: Pokémon: New Horizon OOC

    Hiya everybody! I've been interested in this Storybook for a while and I'm super excited to contribute to it as well! I'm looking forward to writing with all of you~

    Sep 7, 2020
  • Archive Re: The Warehouse: A Rebooted Superhero Story

    Ollie sighed dramatically. "I never said I thought he was evil," she glared at Asher, eyeing the dent he made in the table for emphasis. "I just mean that the ...

    Sep 4, 2020
  • OOC Archive Re: The Half-Way Hotel DT

    Sorry, I have just one more question. Can my character be something like a lower-floor manager? Someone high ranking in the hotel system, I mean.

    Sep 2, 2020


rule #1 of being a potato: potatoes gotta defend their friends from negative self-talk
— Spearmint