User avatar

Lena

  • Writing Tips Re: 7 hints for writing a good story

    I like what you said about the descriptions. Sometimes when there is a lot of descriptions I just skip to the dialogue.

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Vampire Novel

    It actually sounds pretty cool, but I'm basically OVER the whole vampire thing. Twilight finished/started the whole vampire fad. You won't be able to write a vampire book and get ...

    Aug 22, 2008


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.