User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • WRFF Archive Re: GoldenQuill's Tropical Shack of Reviewing [Accepting] :}

    Thank you :)

    Apr 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spring Rice

    Rated 18+ for language, mild war violence, and racism. As her smooth, supple face peaked from the behind the ferns of the jungle, he took a moment to notice the ...

    Apr 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    This has been edited extensively for anyone who is interested!

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Summer Camp - Chapter 1

    I totally agree with Pozoe... For example: One kicked her stomach with a booted foot, not caring if he harmed her Change 'he' to 'it nad the red word with ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Valentine High Year 1: Chapter 2-Ahhh,feels like Freshmen

    No to be honest it's mostly for having your work read and reviewed by others. And its not customary to argue with your reviewer, because they are able to pick ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Valentine High Year 1: Chapter 2-Ahhh,feels like Freshmen

    If you aren't planning on editing it, then don't post on here. This is meant for you to receive critique with open arms. Not to argue with the critiques. There's ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Inspection (Part 1 of 2)

    Hey! I'll check this out for you. NITPICKS He recorded the location of the hat shop, and smiled. The comma here is unnecessary. He followed his mark : a young ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Valentine High Year 1: Chapter 2-Ahhh,feels like Freshmen

    Alright... So please remember to put spaces after every comma and period. I'm in high school. I've been a freshman, and I know what its like to want to be ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Running

    Hey, this is very well written. I did enjoy reading it. However, I do have a few issues with it. 1. Adele is French. Holstein is German. Shouldn't there be ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He Eateth Grass

    I can't believe that nobody has commented on this yet! I must say that I absolutely love your voice in this. It gives the reader a very strong sense of ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 8th Grade bites (literally)

    Okay, there are a ton of typos in this. Crescent already addressed most of them. My biggest issue is with the commas. For example: There was always something really wrong ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My scroll

    This is totally sick. Do you draw out tattoos by any chance? I'm starting to draw mine out. Like honestly, I really like this. There's nothing I can critique. Nice ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Jump part 2

    NITPICKS ...on bunks similar to the one he realized he was on. This phrase just seems really clunky to me, maybe you should leave out the "he realized" part? you?” ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wilo and Madza

    This is so short! Put up more and you will get more critique ^^ Wilo l ooked at the strange human standing by the edge of the building, what did ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    Hey, this is great. I just skimmed this, but there were a couple things I noticed: 1) Repetition of certain phrases. For example, you use the word glistening like five ...

    Mar 8, 2010


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians