User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Katydid, Katydidn't

    This was obviously very well written. Katy appears to be a very really character. blush hid her cocaine-reddened nose Blush is used to make one's cheeks red. Putting it on ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: When Night Falls

    Blood splattered the white porcelain floor, Great juxtaposition! Although, I did not know floors were ever made of porcelain... staining the glossy tiles a dark and bitter red. This is ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Story Boot Camp (Closed)

    Sorry, its kind of historical fiction.

    Jul 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River (edited)

    This is the first part of my book, 3rd draft. Stolypin : passenger car for prisoners lagger : concentration camp maloteki : youngling contras : political prisoner blatari : petty ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews, anyone?

    Thanks :)

    Jun 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Cirque du la grammaire est ouvert officiel! (Open)

    Thank you :)

    Jun 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Homecoming

    This is not native american, Aloha, it's African haha. I didn't actually read this all the way through, but it seems to be written fine. Just wanted to clear stuff ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: We are Beautiful~

    I'm going to give you my semicolon talk :) Enjoy. Semicolons are beautiful things. They make your writing look more advanced, and in general more pretty, in a complex way. ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memoirs of a Badass end of chap 1

    NITPICKS “Yeah ? ” I said as I opened my door. “Your mother says you gave her lip , ” h e said as he sat down. “She just asked ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Time Capsule By River Shields

    Okay, I only skimmed this, as I haven't much time. Anyway, I was confused about the times. In the beginning, you say it began "twelve years ago." Then, at the ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Expectations

    This was actually pretty good. I have a problem with this sentence here, however: The first is back in Washington State, where I can watch the rain come down and ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Old Jean Jacket

    Every day, when he comes home from school, my kid brother Vern asks if he can wear my old blue coat. He’s only eleven, so I guess I should cut ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reality

    Hola mi Amigo! I'll check this out for you, und welkommen to YWS! :D Alyce stuck her head out the door of her office, making sure that the Texna-Port man ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title yet.. :( (please read)

    There was nothing to hear except a cold, impenetrable silence that rested heavily upon the dankness of our cramped basement. The soft hum of the radiator was absent; there was ...

    May 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Spring Rice

    Thank you everyone :) The term "spick" means basically the same thing as Gook, just to clear that up. I needed to give her a name because over the course ...

    Apr 25, 2010


Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered