User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sound Of Someone Crying

    I don't really know what to say, except I don't see why you are trying to explain your story to Sargsauce, telling him he "didn't read it" when really there ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Journey To Freedom (Chapter One)

    1. How old are the main characters? Like Lethero said, if the boy was a teenager he would be fighting for the military at this time. 2. There were no ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: First Smile of the Day

    Hey, I really liked the parts when you were describing the way the woman looked and wondering about what she'd gone through. I can totally relate - I make up ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River - Chapter 2

    This is set in 1954, in the Soviet Union, in a GULAG forced labor camp in Eastern Siberia. The main character is named Pavel Miladanovich. He is 15-17 years old, ...

    Sep 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Sacrifice

    This is a true story, and it was not written very well, but when I type out things it helps me get over them. Thank you for reading. And this ...

    Sep 13, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In the Pursuit of Happiness

    Through the absolute darkness of the bedroom there can be seen glowing white figures: a man and his woman. The woman is curled into a ball, her nakedness half covered ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews HERE! Desperate to review!!:D

    Thanks

    Aug 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    This is easily one of the best short stories I have red on this site. Stark red numbers glared at him I don't know if I would use the word ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Thank you.

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: WWII fictional biography

    “Must be a storm coming , ” I said. "Must be a storm coming," I said. One of the commanding officers just laughed. “That’s just the sound of the shells ...

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Excerpt from WWII Novel

    “What…what happened exactly?” “Well, you’d have to go back to the year 1935, October 11th 1933 to be exact. The day my father became a Nazi solider.” So... Cliche... It ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews From A Croc.

    Thank you.

    Aug 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Carry Me Chapter 1

    What an interesting plot.

    Aug 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: *EDIT* Slim Chance

    It's impossible to get pregnant from dry sex. Sorry to ruin your whole story, but the guy would have had to blow a giant load right over her vagina, and ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Carry Me Chapter 1

    Just wanted to tell you that all of your semi-colons are used incorrectly. Remove them and, in most cases, replace them with simple commas. Remember that the area on both ...

    Jul 31, 2010


For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle