User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For the Love of Mary Jane

    My girlfriend dumped me today. Right next to my locker during the passing period between third and fourth hour. Not very considerate. I didn’t even have to tell anyone about ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gaurdian Angel ch 1

    Hey! This is very nice, I just have to make a couple remarks. His pleads for me Should be "pleas" bed was so warm and comfortable that i didn't move ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mishaps of the Heart

    Due to the detail of this piece and the emotion enclosed within it, I'm assuming that it is at least a partially true story. If so, I'm very sorry that ...

    Jan 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kasidie's Deal.

    This whole story didn't seem all that realistic. This seems more like a mafia world, not a drug world. Low-level coke and weed dealers know better than to shoot a ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kasidie's Deal.

    This whole story didn't seem all that realistic. This seems more like a mafia world, not a drug world. Low-level coke and weed dealers know better than to shoot a ...

    Jan 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kolyma River - Prologue

    This is a prologue to the project I have been working on for the last year. It is the story of a young boy who lives in the Kolyma gold ...

    Jan 19, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Are there any other websites like YWS?

    I've kind of been looking around, but I haven't found very many other good writing critique websites. Can anybody link one? Thanks. Lena

    Jan 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Rock - Jasmin Kassas

    This was a very cute and cheerful story. I especially liked the ending, when everyone in the school ends up nice :) There were a few tense errors throughout the ...

    Jan 18, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Back in the Saddle

    Note: This is way too long, but I haven't posted in months, so whatever. The first real important thing I did when I got home after all those months was ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Samurai's Wound

    Actually, you should listen to me. If you split this in thirds, like I said ( thereby SHORTENING IT) you will get more reviews. I know that you can't put ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Samurai's Wound

    Just stopping by quickly. I had every intention of reading this... Until I saw how long it was. If you want people to actually read your entire story, you need ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Define me?

    First off, I can totally relate to everything that this is written about. The main problem I have with this is all of the grammatical errors. There is an extreme ...

    Jan 13, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Letter Never Sent

    The only issue I found was that you continuously said his name. When you are actually talking or writing to someone, you would never repeat their name so many times. ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Boy or Girl?

    It is impossible to fully explain a man/woman's life in only a few short paragraphs. This could be made interesting if you were to spend more time going into a ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Obsessed

    Kira winced as the sound Not a good idea to begin with talking about "the sound" when we have no idea what "the sound" is. "The sound" acts almost as ...

    Dec 24, 2010


People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.
— Albus Dumbledore