User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Novels Re: 3. Flying [Over the Atlantic]

    There should be commas after both "yeah's". And the I've should normally be "I have", but since this piece is already so informal with all the "yeah's", I guess it's ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fatal Velocity: Ch.1

    I logged of my laptop and pulled out my IPod Touch. Opening the new email, I whispered, "This may be it." This is what it said: Dear Liz, 12/13/08 Love, ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 1st 3rd person stroy

    Concentrate & relax This should be italicized and the & should be replaced with an "and". Those words were whispering in my mind. If you are writing in 3rd person, ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forever

    Hey Layla :) Thanks for posting something so short, it makes it much easier to read and review! I turn over as I hear a loud ring, coming from our ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beast

    Hey Michael :) Just wanted to say that you are an excellent writer. Don't take anything I say personally, I just want to give the kind of critiques that I ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Another Excerpt From Dream Catcher

    That’s the new girl, they whisper, what a loser. Their murmurs blow around the room like bubbles, popping secrets and then vanishing. Try italicizing the whispering parts, so it's like: ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Melanie hasn't smiled since that day

    I honestly had no idea what was going on during this story. I just have no clue. I thought that, maybe, at the end of the story you would have ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

    Hey ya'll, just wrote this when I came home from school. Any critique is much appreciated. I'm guessing that you're going to say its disorganized and hard to follow.. but ...

    Dec 15, 2009


the button war, the egg being featured member, and santa necro-liking halloween-esque works are the reasons i love yws
— Carina