User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Total Randomness

    Okay, well everyone is going to view this as a joke. It seems that you are not taking it seriously, at all. Just to be honest.

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Total Randomness

    haha, that's crazy. But what were you looking for when you posted this?

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anna

    Dear Jake, I opened this post, truly believing that I would read it. However, I soon realized that it contained no less than thirteen ginormous paragraphs. I almost had a ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Total Randomness

    Did you fail this assignment?

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Many Knights and Days (1)

    breathing in the sweet smell of break. If you insinuating that it's a day before winter break, you might want to clarify, because I was confused. little freshmen dressed in ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Fear of Fullfillment (prologue/chapter 1)

    This is just the prologue to an idea I have, tell me if it's any good. Oh, and the title isn't final. At all. I know that it's horrible x) ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fruit's Reviews!! :D :)

    Thankssss :)

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My first story-- about 1/4 of it, anyway. Part 1.

    Humans are curious beings:inquisitive, sensitive, rash. The foolish, stupid creatures think they are superior over all else, engrossed with themselves. Perhaps what disgusts me most is their belief th

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Most Beautiful Girl in the World

    I made some suggested edits, but would still appreciate more critique (: Thanks Everyone! -Lena.

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story-- part 8

    Sara was back on the field, Normally I'd say "back in field". Only instead of Ashley, Mike, Alyssa, Jess, and Tom This introduces a lot of characters, all with common ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Forever

    knock on our front door awakes Try "the" instead of "our". clock.It's There should be a space between "clock." and "it's". In the other room Unless the house only has ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Elora Chapter 2 part 1

    Obviously, I have not read the other chapters, so I will be missing parts of the plot. I'll try to refrain from griping to much about apparent holes in the ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Fall from Grace

    The rule is sacrosanct I, for one, have no idea what sacrosanct means. I don't know anyone else who does, either. It'd be better if you tried "adamant" which, I'm ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This Day

    I had begged, pleaded Try just saying "I begged, pleaded....", it sounds much better without the "had" ;) ten minutes until the flight would board Instead of saying "until", use ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Report of Decius Curtius

    on the night of the murder of Julius Caesar. Put a paragraph break after this, and do a : instead of a period. Also, I just read Julius Caesar, and ...

    Dec 19, 2009


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug