User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • Romantic Novels Re: Mount Olympus Prologue

    I have to agree with the other reviewers. This does sound like an essay. The point of a prologue is to get the reader interested in your story, not to ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Factory

    Biting someone on the stomach is much more sexual than hitting them on the stomach.. Haha. And it's just weird. And, technically, all right is two words, but it's okay ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Classy... Do this one for me. : ) Thanks, it's nice and short -Lena

    Dec 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Factory

    Heya Jak, Just thought I'd take a look at this :) First off, its much more readable-looking than the first one you posted. However, the title needs some work. Grammar ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: it changed too quickly

    Hey! Here's a couple funky things: on the kitchen work surface Why not just say "counter"? :?: What is the gender of the MC :?: What is the name of ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The "Elf" Girl - fable

    Your very welcome :) Remember, that for every thing you post, you need to do 3 reviews of other people's work! I've seen that you have been posting a lot ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Love and Music

    Hey Mars! :arrow: Is it possible to knead bread dough without using your hands? kneading bread dough with her hands This is a Captain Obvious kind of a deal. :arrow: ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: M.A.X

    I agree with Peanut, the extra periods after the dialogue aren't needed. Secondly, if he was being arrested by the government, they would usually call him by his full name, ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: This is different (part 1)

    Hey AJ! Grammar :arrow: There is a lack of commas throughout this story. Here are some examples: It was the first week of summer and she already hated it. Well ...

    Dec 23, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lessons for Skyler: Chapter 1

    First off, I have to say that I totally relate to trying to write memories from being drunk! I've tried to write so many stories, but they always turn out ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The "Elf" Girl - fable

    Grammar :arrow: Punctuation errors occur throughout the story. For example, The girl choked out, "Everyone one at school is laughing at me because of my pointy ears. This should read ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Forever part 2

    Hey, Layla! I'm excited to review your next part :D Grammar :arrow: Punctuation. In the second paragraph, it says: I see everyone in dark shade of colors; blue, black, purple, ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper

    Grammatical Errors :arrow: You have some minor grammatical errors involving punctuation, I'll give you some examples from your story. Come to us, Valerie, a deep, hypnotic voice reverberated in my ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: October -Working title. Please feel free to give sugestions.

    1) First off, the ending of your character's dialogue should be a comma (,) instead of a period if the next part says "so and so said). For example, in ...

    Dec 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Anna

    Please don't call me immature, I'm just telling you how the general population reads. And how you can ensure that your writing will actually be thoroughly read.

    Dec 22, 2009


You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost