-
Re: Memento Mori
Dear Underwater, I would suggest posting this in two parts, because it is much to long as it is. You see, for potential reviewers, the extreme length of this makes ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: Where I can lay my head down. (Ch.1)
Grammar :!: Here, there is incorrect use of the semi-colon. Today I am but a man; A man with a lifetime beneath his belt. :idea: When you are using a ...
Dec 25, 2009 -
Re: allie68: lol ok cya.
Hahaha, what the heck? This made me laugh. Like so hard. Oh wows. This is....... Interesting. The chat speak is a little too much, and I doubt anyone will take ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Mount Olympus Section 1 Chapter 1
I was just skimming this, and this is the one thing I thought was strange: “What, you think Mom chose wrong? Perhaps you would like to rule the Gods!” Would ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Paranoia (Editted Ch. 1-3 and Ch. 4-6)
I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Prok here. It was so boring. You have to make your reader care about your character. As we don't know anything about ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Silence of Day Chapter 2
Hey Angel! Just want to remind you that you must do 3 reviews for every piece of art you post ;) Also, you may want to check the formatting on ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: The Ostrich and the Flowers - fable
I feel that this fable doesn't really teach a lesson. The ostrich's pride does not directly result in her being turned into a chicken. You could be more creative with ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: When you Look me in The Eyes
The face is very good! However, after the neck, it starts going downhill... Especially the arm closest to us. It just looks funky.. Don't know how to describe it. The ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Who is This
Haha, you're getting cocky, aren't you? No, see I think it's a very good drawing. Don't you? Anyway, yes it is quite a nice drawing. I have a couple things ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: I Believe in Angels
Heya! :!:In the following sentence, "fate" must be capitalized. was it some fool game fate was playing on her? :arrow: As "fate" is being used as a proper noun kind ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: I Believe in Angels
I will review this as soon as I have time ^^ Promise. -Lena
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: The Resurrection of Lefendor.
First off, this is way way way too long. Formatting has a lot to do with whether or not your work will actually be read on this website. For example, ...
Dec 24, 2009 -
Re: Ink on Lined Paper
I just want to say that the second one is really, really good! The other ones were, okay, but the second one, like, made my jaw drop! It's the kind ...
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: Make You Smile
Hey! Grammar :arrow: There is improper use of the word "it's" in the first sentence ^^ petite hand wraps it’s fragile fingers around mind (I'm assuming that you meant "mine" ...
Dec 23, 2009 -
Re: The Diary of Anny Grame Part 2
First off, the title. I really think you should change the name of your MC, because it looks like it would be "the Diary of Anagram", so everyone will think ...
Dec 23, 2009
