User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by a Janitor

    I know you said nothing over 13, but there are just a couple s-words in this. Thanks, Lena

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Friend

    Hey! First off, this was a very well-written piece. I have a few nitpicks however. 1) Plural words do not need an apostrophe (') Some day’s when I was alone ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Miracle

    Alright, so for the most part, this is written pretty good. I enjoyed reading this a lot. But I do have some Nitpicks... 1) When you use a big word, ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This is Reel Trash.

    1) In the next couple of scenes, you realize that she's different from David in that he's more driven than she is. He is also very feminine, whereas she is ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hero's Psychedelic Coat of Reviews

    Thanks :)

    Feb 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Thanks Classy :)

    Feb 17, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Dreamy Reviews *paused, see thread*

    thanks :)

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This is Reel Trash.

    I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this. Just tell me if it seems too boring. I know I use "said" a lot, it would be nice if you ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In Memory of Alexis (Prologue)

    This was written pretty well. There's just a couple things I have to say: 1) The overuse of the word "had" is annoying. You should use that word as little ...

    Feb 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How it Feels to Drown

    Pshhh this wasn't a train wreck at all. It's actually really good. Like, really really good. The only problem is that nearly all the sentences are run-ons. But this is ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Yet to be named story: Chapter one.

    Keawrite- Before I even attempt to review this, I'd have to ask that you break up the paragraphs just a little bit. The huge paragraphs are really quite intimidating for ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Beast Is Dead *Majorly Edited* Chapter 1

    Overall, I can really really really relate to, like, half the stuff that is in this. From the missing third grade to lying to your mom about breakfast. That aspect ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Child's Play: Prologue

    Grammatical Errors This day, I was Sofira. This is not only an example of (I think it's figurative?) language. Also you don't need to include the comma. I'd switch it ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    many other figments of my imaginations Should be "figments of my imagination s " there were many other figments of my imaginations bustling to and fro, but they don't count ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sommers' Crash Chap. 1

    He was the type of lawyer who got stuck with all the cases that wouldn’t be won. I guess his gain is my loss. This doesn't make much sense, it's ...

    Dec 26, 2009


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio