User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Celia-added material [2]

    Hey Nikki, I'm here as requested :) NITPICKS There really aren't many. Thanks so much for actually proofreading your work. I did not find any obvious grammatical errors in this. ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rowan Continued

    All of your semi-colons are unnecesary, just so you know. Also, I'd pick cooler names. Stan and Beth are kind of boring. Also, whats their relationship? Are they friends? hmm. ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Question

    Hey Twixt, welcome YWS. NITPICKS Honestly, I read this pretty thoroughly, and didn't find very much. Stood at the front of a queue of ten people, Ian started to feel ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Thank you.

    Feb 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide, The Note.

    Not gonna lie, I liked your first one better. The letter is just so blunt, that it makes it almost comical. Sorry to say. Also, when the wife hangs herself, ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: the crossing touch (chapter 1)

    Okay, so I know you are new to YWS, but there's some protocol when you publish stuff. Like, you need to proofread this. There's no capitalization, the punctuation is bad, ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Eyes of a Child

    This could quit possibly be a FAIL I just came up with this on the fly Just warning you. “My bologna has a first name; it’s O-S-C-A-R! My bologna has ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Skin Deep: A Short Story

    This is written very well. Being completely honest there. I just have a few issues with it... :arrow: Burn victims that are burnt that intensely, all over their face, don't ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Suicide.

    Jeeze, this is kinda sad, depressing :( Hope everything is okay with you. Just a couple quick things, starting with the drugs. Say "dose of speed" instead of the ecstasy ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: its finally here!

    Heeeeey I'll critique this if you really need help. Just saying, but this is way too short to be a full chapter. from gravities hold Here you are trying to ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 1; Revised, not vulgure}

    Hey Zeek! Nice to see a new face at YWS. This is very well-written. Keep writing. :?: Is the main character in this really an albino ferret? I'm sorry, but ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paedogenesis (aka: What your parents really think of you)

    Just want to say that this was like the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Your MC is amazing. You've totally made him, like, 3-D. Wish I could write something ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Rebellion (prologue)

    You are obviously a very talented writer, this is very nice. Not too many obvious grammatical errors either. :arrow: The word "then" is incorrect here. It should be "than." When ...

    Feb 19, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Views, Reviews, and Critiques

    Name: It doesn't have a name yet, sorry :( Still working on that part. Genre: Other fiction, but it might turn into Sci-Fi, not sure yet. Length: About 1,500 words ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews!

    Thanks :)

    Feb 18, 2010


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance