User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Teddy Bear

    First off, I want to say that the central idea of this is simply beautiful . However, please do not write a sequel. I find it really strange that you ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Taste of Bitterness

    Hey, just stopping by for a quick review. First off, the basic idea of the story is good. A woman who was abused by her father, now in a bad ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dally's Girl

    This is my first attempt at a romantic short story. Eh, I'm nervous. Please critique this. And if its too long, I might split it up into 2 parts.. hmmm. ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: For a Reason

    Hey, this is just a quickie, I don't have much time. First off, I found some of the dialogue to be very cheesy. Like these ones especially: Gee, are you ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hoagie -- Portrait

    As for the neck, big ear, little chin, eyes... That's what the guy actually looks like. I'm not going to change the porportions and make the guy look prettier than ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Give Me Your Hands Part 3

    Just wanted to say that I find it odd that you said that Ben loved the girl at the end. I'm one of those people who can't stand teenagers who ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Temporary Love

    Hey, I honestly didn't read this whole thing, I had to stop after this part: Master jerked me off I started laughing and couldn't read anymore. So I'd change that, ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An Accidental Patriot

    Hey! : ) I'm just gonna pick this apart for you, cause I have nothing better to do. It’s a root of many sins, from adultery to crime, You can't ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He beats me

    Alright, I just skimmed this, but parts of it just don't seem realistic to me. A girl in an abusive relationship doesn't threaten to "tell" on the boy. Its just ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by a Janitor

    Thanks for the last one, it'd be nice if you looked at this, too:

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hoagie -- Portrait

    Hey I drew this a little while ago off of a life model. It's pretty much finished, but if anyone can find anything else on it that can be worked ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Black Waves

    This was very well written - Nice work! My only issue was with the first paragraph. I might be just dumb or something, but I really didn't get it. It ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Janitors - Chapter 1 (Final Edit)

    Just from reading your first paragraph, I can see how many of your sentences could be improved. So I'm going through this line-by-line with the nitpicks. Hope it helps :) ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Eyes of a Child

    Thanks everyone. I've already run this through spell-checker (I copied and pasted it directly from Microsoft Word), so there really should be no spelling errors :)

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this a good name?

    No. Because Gandalf, the archetypal wizard, also has a name starting with a G. Also, I can't pronounce it.

    Feb 21, 2010


Should we not walk? On our feet? The ones I now have again? I do like my feet. They are befittingly perambulatory.
— Pattern (Rhythm of War by Brandon Sanderson)