User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • WRFF Archive Re: Ranger's Reviews

    Thank you so much!

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Shaken up

    Hey Sara. I haven't seen you around YWS much. It's always nice to see a new face! NITPICKS Rocks and roots make my steps uneven as they hit the ground. ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Normal or Something Like it (edited Chap 1)

    Heya! :) Did I anticipate seeing my old friends and teachers? No. Anticipate means "think it will happen." So your character doesn't think she'll see any of her old friends ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Teddy Bear

    You don't have to substitute the word "rebels" with anything. Just remove it completely. ie: "Show yourself!" instead of "Show yourself, Rebel!" (I dunno if you used this exact dialogue ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled Story (Chapter 1)

    Hey! Overall, this was written very well. Its really sad that all her friends died :( However, I think you should emphasize the fact that Maria got shot, cause I ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Teenage Love: True happiness

    Lol, you totally got this idea from Seven Pounds. The idea is compelling, but it would have been more emotionally gripping had it been more original. If you haven't seen ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Have a Title, but Please READ! (Chapter 1)

    Hey! Alright, so some of the stuff in this is, like, superweird. You'd never ask some girl that you just met if she's had sex. That's so weird. Also, when ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Silent (2nd Draft) (12+ for violence)

    Hey, here as I promised :smt003 NITPICKS Jasmine Kline winced in half pain , and half fear... Unnecessary comma : ) ...whom she had met many times when she was ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Have a Title, but Please READ! (Prologue)

    Just a note -- women can't have orgasms from sexual intercourse. And if they do, it wouldn't be when they lose their virginity. And it wouldn't be from "one swift ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bathroom Arrest

    You should change the rating on this to 16+ for language Just saying. Cheers, Lena

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He Didn't Like Me

    Wow, I just read Galerius's post... Whatta meanie! Anyway, this wasn't like amazing, but it was pretty good. Galerius was right when he said that your basic message was something ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swoosh

    Hey, just have to say that I love your name/avatar. Ha, Anyway, when a character is speaking you italicize it. (ie: swoosh , I thought as I smiled and turned ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: RED

    Hey Anuha! Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you need anything. Here are some simple rules for dialogue. 1) At the end of the dialogue, before the ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Review Fountain

    Thank you, sorry if it's a little long :S

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Time tree

    First off, your prologue is unnecessary. Why not just make that part of the first chapter? The prologue as it is is a little shaky. I love the idea that ...

    Feb 24, 2010


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese