User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Cold Dread Of War

    Some parts seem slightly cheesey, like they were taken straight out of a history book. "Hey! You there, doughboy! Do you see anything Boche?" I ask, using a slang term ...

    Apr 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Good Earth

    My family has lived upon the steppe for a hundred years, if not longer. I myself was born among the cattle in the fields themselves, as my mother could not ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: As Gold as Donny

    This isn't the best thing I've ever written. I'll say that right off. The basis for this is a conversation my friend Dane and I had one night when we ...

    Apr 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Colors

    I'm rather confused about the ending... Did they kill him or something? I don't think they euthanize autistic people... But, other than that, this was really beautiful and sad. Sometimes ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Cliche or Classic?

    Cliches were all obviously good at one point, otherwise they wouldn't be considered overused now. I think everyone has their own version of cliche. When I think of cliche, I ...

    Feb 18, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Berlin

    Hey there! This was very beautiful and heart warming, I have to say. Like the other reviewer, I'm a sucker for a good historical fiction as well. I'm also working ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Swearing

    It really depends on the audience. If you're writing for middle school aged kids, then obviously you should keep the swearing to a minimum. It's all about creating a believable ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Kafka's intellectually stimulating reviews

    Hey, can you take a quick look at this? Does not need an in-depth grammar analysis/thematic analysis or whatever. Thanks alot. Lena

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Character Names

    Disclaimer: I am not considering otherworldly fantasy in this post. Partly because it is entirely asinine, but mostly because I am not aware of whatever laws or traditions exist in ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: An Alternate Ending to Frankenstein

    First off, this should be in "Fanfiction," not general fiction. The language in this was very beautiful. To be honest, I like the way it is written, for the most ...

    Feb 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thunder Pussy

    Hahaha what the hell man. sounds like a few of the kids at my school

    Feb 16, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Tears of Things

    I would recommend putting what Ophelia says in the dreams either into quotation marks or italicizing them, so it makes them easier to read. There were a quite a few ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I hate my life.

    The semicolon in the beginning of the second paragraph is used incorrectly. I really like how you touched on the topic of Barbies, because I can totally relate to that ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Thoughts

    First off, remember that the quotations are to be put in standard quotation marks ( " " ), not the [ quote ] option on the sidebar when you post. ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A* Cheater

    Please fix the semicolon you have in your first paragraph. It is used to incorrectly that it scares me. Thank you.

    Feb 14, 2011


i am neither a loose leaf nor do i like loose leafs. really, i am a piece of wide-ruled looseleaf paper.
— looseleaf