User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    Hey I edited this quite a bit! If anyone is interested in reading. Thanks. The time in which a man is immersed in complete and utter darkness is the time ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Other Re: mysterious

    I just read the first couple paragraphs... Okay, the object you described would be a bullet cartridge. They are the shiny gold things used in rifles. However, they do not ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Desert

    Okay, you have some errors with verb tense in the first paragraph. Due to events unknown and undecided, a man unknown and undecided was stranded in the desert. How he ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Awakening

    You really need to improve the grammar in this. It makes it hard to read. Just proofread it and you'll see that like half of your sentences don't make any ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl

    I don't know how realistic you are trying to make this, but its good either way. I have a couple of grips, though: 1. The eyes are too big. This ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is the short story dead?

    Hmm. I definitely agree that this is an issue. However, I personally tend to shy away from pieces that are parts of a novel when I am looking for something ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    These are out of order. I really don't read much except for required readings in school. 1. Eodipus Rex , Eodipus @ Colonus , and Antigone . All by Sophocles. ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The real meaning of love

    Um, okay, I really don't understand this at all. It lacks plot. This is a basic summery of the plot you have: "This guy who has no family gets sick ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pink Roses and White Ribbons

    Ello, I'm totally gonna review this whole thing for you !! NITPICKS :arrow: You have so many issues with commas. Everyone has issues with commas, especially when they are just ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dally's Girl

    Yes! Be sure to PM me the link!! That'd be cool, actually

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dally's Girl

    haha, its all good. Northern farmers don't really have an accent though :P And TravelTales, I probably won't write a sequel. Some stories are done, they don't need two parts.

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One's Life

    Hey, I'm going to address your punctuation issues, especially the ones surrounding dialogue. “I want a kitten”, - she said commandingly. What is up with that dash thing? When you ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dear Diary (#1)

    I'm not the biggest fan of emos (sorry) so the reason why anyone would want to write a story about them is beyond me. also, I totally thought the guy ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You choose

    You have many punctuation issues. For example, there must be one space after every period or comma. You should have already known this from reading books. Also, after everything with ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dally's Girl

    Lol, thank you so much! That was very helpful :D This wasn't really supposed to be in "farmer talk".... It's loosely based on my and my ex, so its the ...

    Feb 25, 2010


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver