User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always Waiting (Chapter One)

    That's actually not that bad. Might turn out better than I thought. And I don't really have any suggestions.. I pretty much fail at writing contemporary fiction, so yeah.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always Waiting (Chapter One)

    To be honest, this really does seem to be a cliched orphan story. Just look at the MC. The idea of an orphan believing that her mom was an actress ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Haha, this is great. There's nothing bad I can really say. I have a couple nitpicks, nothing to serious, you might not even want to change them. 1) You use ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    Wow, that's embarrassing. 1932 is like the very begging of the whole thing. Thanks

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dally's Girl

    Thank you, I agree that the scene may have been flat. However, usually people do not have their first kiss when they first fall in love with the person. And ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Your Profile Picture

    Just saying, I can totally relate to this. I'm no poetry expert, not at all, put I think this was pretty good. However, the way you kept on making a ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Winter of the Soul (Short Story)

    Okay, you need to lose some of the commas. Actually, a lot of the commas. I'll show you with the first sentence that has major issues: It’s been so long ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ranger's Reviews

    Hey, thanks for your last review. Could you do another one? Thanks, this one is shorter. It's set in early 1950s Russia.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    This takes place in Northern Siberia in 1952 along the Kolyma river. The Holocaust ended in 1945 So this is obviously quite a few years after WWII. That paragraph you ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: GoldenQuill's Tropical Shack of Reviewing [Accepting] :}

    Hey, this is in other fiction, but I think its actually a historical fiction piece. Here's the link: Thanks so much.

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ugently Needs HELP! Please click

    Hey Durrie! I'm here :) yeeee. OLD VERSION The six lands of their kingdom, the ultimate sixth owned by a variety of persons, were connected together by Kenass Mountain. This ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Those Final Days (part 2)

    Once again, this is very "I did this, I did that." That part of it needs some work. The story is good, though. You do an excellent job of portraying ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Those Final Days (part 1)

    Hey! I stalk my way around the city. The word "stalk" just isn't working here for me. It feels like a heaven. Take out the "a" here. A gulp of ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tuesday (Chapters 3 and 4)

    I just read your other two parts, and this is going pretty well ^^ My only complaint is that a boy who was theoretically born in the early nineties would ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Karen and Pingo, prologue

    Wow, I really hate Karen already. If this is what you are going for, then nice work! If not, then try not to make Karen such a bratty little know-it-all. ...

    Feb 27, 2010


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held