User avatar

Lena.Wooldridge

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: There Goes My Life (p 1/5)

    This is a short story and, yes, it is based upon the Kenny Chesney song x) There are going to be an estimated 5 parts, and this is the first. ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Only Sixteen

    Hey, this is actually really good. I have a couple nitpicks. :arrow: VERB TENSE Verb tense, in case you don't already know, basically tells the reader what relative time this ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Middle Scool "love"

    Hey, if this isn't an actual writing piece, then it doesn't belong in the "romantic fiction" section. This seems to be more of a rant or something. To answer all ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Truths About Last Night... Chapter 1

    So you and your friends go clubbing a lot?

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    huh?

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: deleted

    Uhm, yes, you know that you are spelling "Jehovah" wrong, right? I mean, you have literary license and everything, but if you are referring to "Gods real name" or whatever, ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Truths About Last Night... Chapter 1

    I just wanted to warn you that you introduce too many characters for a first chapter. It is overwelming.. I mean, the first sentence has three.. Jeeze. Not gonna lie ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: short excerpt from my story

    Just a quickie... Your first sentence is kinda.. Eh. "Adele DuPont cried at her father's funeral." Aight, I feel like you are giving away too much. Maybe make it a ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    The camps weren't called Kolyma, they were the Sevvostlag (northern camps), they were just along the Kolyma River. The reason he speaks out of voice is that this is kind ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kolyma River (p.2)

    Keep in mind that the story isn't over yet... I'm sort of turning this into a novella. This is the end of chapter 2 lol.

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Evadyne part 2

    Most of this happens way too fast.. Especially when she sees her father, who she had always thought was dead. It seems weird that she would recognize him at all. ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: What REALLY Happens in Middle School Ch. 2

    To be honest, this was so long and boring that I quit reading. Yeah, I know that while you are in middle school it seems like the coolest thing. But ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: We Have An Emergency

    Oh wow... Ummm yeah, sorry I promise I'm not a homophobe.. But yeah. This is very well written, even though there is basically no plot :) silly. I turned my ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I loved you then (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)

    Remember that when you say the word "you," you have to actually spell it out. Like at the end... with whom U wanted to share You need to spell out ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kolyma River (p.2)

    It is not really necessary to read the first part, but here is a link: Brief Synopsis of first chapter: A boy gets of the train at a GULAG work ...

    Feb 28, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote