User avatar

LemonyIce

Thanks for the memories.

  • Information Desk Archive Re: 25,000 Members!

    YAY YWS! 8D Congratulations to all of us, and mostly to Nate! Yay Nate!

    Mar 12, 2013
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report a site bug

    Hey Nate! :D Okay so, this is regarding Portfolios and it's been happening since yesterday. I know they're being updated, but I just thought I'd ask you about this. I've ...

    Dec 22, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Literary Page

    :O I really like the shiny and new Literary section, Nate! ^^ But I found this and I'm quite sure it isn't right...

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Emily! :D Yeah, maybe it's because of the size. But Lumi's created this thread where, if you post the picture you want as your avvie, he'll resize it. Of ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, guys! I'm new here :)

    Hey Cyrene/Akira!! Welcome to YWS and as a new member, you get a special gift from me. A BIG HUG!! *hugs* You're new so at first the site may seem ...

    Dec 3, 2011


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman