User avatar

LemonyIce

Thanks for the memories.

  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    I Gotta Feeling it's going to be really good! :D Black Eyed Peas How do you feel after traveling on a plane for 12 hours?

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, there was another clock behind it that was working properly and couldn't be destroyed.

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Be very lucky in childhood but have a hard adulthood... Actually, I don't know..... Maybe miserable childhood and awesome adulthood.... Would you rather be like Mozart or Robert Frost? (Reeaaallly ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not knowing where you are, thinking you're lost and changing your location! :P

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, someone threw a muffin at it and it started working properly again.

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    Isn't there another choice? Alright, then, snakes I guess. Would you rather be a chocolate muffin or a vanilla muffin? XD

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 I love the 'Keep Calm and...' pictures! They are awesome!

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I have! And I liked it. Kind of. Well not really. TUBM has a lot of pimples/zits on their face.

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope! TUBM is addicted to chocolate. Just like me. :D

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for not telling us your location. :P

    Nov 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Insult the Person above you unless he is Yoda thread

    Clearly, you guys are the most jobless people on Earth to sit and fight on a website about a random topic that no one even cares about! Wait..... that makes ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but now you can read every single thing that they think of. Even the perverted stuff. And then, you get scarred for life. XD I wish I had a ...

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Polka Dots!

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Lead

    Nov 5, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Graveyard.

    Justin Beiber: 48. (-1) Twilight: 50. Harry Potter: 51. (+1) Miley Cyrus: 49. Hunger Games: 50. Vampire Diaries: 50. YWS: 50. Pretty Little Liars: 51. X-Men: 50. Books: 50. Pigs: ...

    Nov 5, 2011


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt