User avatar

LemonyIce

Thanks for the memories.

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because I know that, but no one, not even a YWSer, can cheer me up right now....

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Love The Way You Lie ~ Eminem feat. Rihanna :D

    Nov 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    *gasp* You don't know?? How can you not know?? It's a creature from my imaginary world! XD And, no, I do not have yellow pants. TUBM is a giraffe.

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    100000000000/10 'cause, like I said, rainbow zebras are extraordinary! :D

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because I'm depressed......

    Nov 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Actually, I haven't..... *goes and drinks water right away* TUBM knows everything you can know about a Papahippipapohippatomus. xD

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, the demons of hell had stolen all the spare pairs and they didn't have even one so they could not fly back up to heaven. :P

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, while they were flying their wings malfunctioned and they fell back down to hell.

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for using wrong language! It should be "Banned for never look ing at your stats." (I'm becoming extremely nerdy in all your eyes aren't I? XD)

    Nov 8, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for pointing out that there were three sentences in my ban. :P (Honestly, who cares?) And for telling us to do something we can't..... And because the sum of ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, they all had such thick skin that when he kicked them he hurt his foot instead of kicking them back down to hell. So we have a so-called-hero jumping ...

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Then I'll become a duck! :P You're a YEAR older! That's a lot for me! :P You're banned for banning me for banning you for two things! :P

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for living in the Atlantis and not inviting me over!!! :P And for being a year elder to me! :P

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, they were all on Mars!! :P

    Nov 7, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because your avatar is the most adorable thing EVER!! And because your points are in numerical order. 12345. :P

    Nov 7, 2011


You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason.
— Anne Lamott