User avatar

LemonyIce

Thanks for the memories.

  • Art & Photography Re: Crimsona's Photography

    Hey Crimsona~ I'm just here to say that I love your photographs. They're really beautiful and I love all of them. Though, I would have to say that my favourite ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Soul

    Hey there South! :D Your story was really... different from what I usually read. Which is good, in a way. I liked reading it. It was dark and a little ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Changing

    'Ello Hamingway~ I'll start off right away. I loved your poem. I could totally relate to it. I do have a few critiques.(don't we always? *sigh*) Firstly, you need to ...

    Jan 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Crazy SB idea

    XD MikStar! I totally love this idea! XDDDDD It sounds like a lot of fun and I'm sure it will be. XDDDD You should post it. And if you do, ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Team Green

    In honor of us being a part of The Green Dream Team. Somuchrhyming. Oh look! My avvie's green too! XD

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Tall, short bushy black hair, blue eyes and wears make up.

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Oh that Cosmo. Now I get it. XD Banned for watching The Fairly OddParents and Phineas and Ferb. XD

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Team Green

    Hello fellow Greensies. 8) We shall be awesome. 8) 8) 8) 8) Because it is us . XD

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned because I don't know who Cosmo is.

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hey Emily! :D Yeah, maybe it's because of the size. But Lumi's created this thread where, if you post the picture you want as your avvie, he'll resize it. Of ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    The Superstar . Jamelia (8 ) I don't know what it is, that makes me feel like this. I don't know who you are, but you must be some kind ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [7]

    Banned for banning me for banning her for banning her for banning him for being dead!

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Well. The short, brown eyes and considered "cute" parts are true. But me? Long hair? Noooooo. >.> Yes, they are wavy. But not - NOT - Long. And my skin ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Tea Room

    Heyo! I'm HPR also known as BlueBerry, Harry, Rocks, Rocky, Hermy, Bubbly, T, Titi, Ceramica, Potte and Lightning Bolt. I love reading action/adventure and fantasy stories/novels. I mainly write poems

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: How do you think the person above you looks?

    Hm. Let's see... Short, thin, hyperactive, freckles, long wavy red hair, green eyes and spectacles.

    Jan 2, 2012


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19