User avatar

Lemonite

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Spelunker: The Ascent

    Thank you so much! I can totally see what you mean. I'll definitely take a look through the story and revise it a bit. Thank you!

    Dec 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Spelunker: The Ascent

    A harsh cough wrenched Alexia’s throat as dust and gravel poured down on her. She hated caves, and it had nothing to do with the moist, grimy stones beneath her ...

    Dec 1, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Awesome! Great to meet you as well! Good to know their are other bronies on here. Rainbow Dash is great, but Twilight Sparkle is undoubtedly my favorite! She's just so ...

    Nov 17, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Thanks so much for the welcome! I'm sure I'll get along just fine here! And to answer your questions, Alabaster, I've been writing for as long as I remember. I've ...

    Nov 15, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Howdy, everyone! I found this website through my creative writing class in school, but one of my classmates only just now got me to sign up! :B Normally I'd go ...

    Nov 14, 2011


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold