User avatar

Leilani

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Clair: Chapter One

    hellloooooo saw your request on my wall so i decided to come by and check out your story ^-^ first off i would like to add that don't bunch your ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 2 (Draft #2)

    Since everyone above me took the words out of my mouth I agree with all of it. There were some errors which again they pointed above. I like it, I'm ...

    Jul 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Welcome to the Masquerade

    I like how mysterious the woman is but you've only describe her looks maybe describe how her eyes look through the mask? there are a couple of punctual mistakes so ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All The Single Ladies ch-1

    I like what I'm reading but there are a few stuff I want to kindly point out ^-^ your paragraphs should be spaced out it just looks like one huge ...

    Jul 16, 2010


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken