-
Re: Do you remember your first story that you wrote?
My first story was called Kitchen Escape. I wrote it when I was five. It was about how all these fruits and vegetables decided they'd had enough of being eaten, ...
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: How would you pronounce this name?
Milan. Mei-Len. My-Len. or Mee-Lin >>
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Do you remember your first story that you wrote?
It's been... I think thirteen years since then. I feel old. who are u telling =__=
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Do you remember your first story that you wrote?
:D i've never been in iss before >>
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Do you remember your first story that you wrote?
I think my first story that I wrote was a comic book >< I don't remember much of it but all I know is that I was very poor at ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Kissing scene tips, please?
well first u need to set the scene Are they in the middle of an event of some kind? Are the characters alone? What events led up to them being ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Music while you write?
I write in my room where it's quiet and no music or talking distracts me from my thinking and creative space hehe
Jul 16, 2010
