-
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
googled something
Nov 17, 2010 -
Re: What would your perfect day be?
waking up to the sounds of the beach waves crashing agains the rocks seagulls crying outside of the window in search of food two or three windows open to let ...
Jul 30, 2010 -
Re: Which Famous Writer Do You Write Like?
William Shakespeare to J.K Rowling :D
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Apparently, I write like Stephanie Meyer.
I wish I could write like Christine Feehan or JR Ward they're both my favorite :smt003 :smt003
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Apparently, I write like Stephanie Meyer.
William Shakespeare... >> hm.. :D
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Thanks Shubhi and ultraviolet :)
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: smiley!!
oh yea i have a person on skateboard u just gotta tilt ur head sideways OK[
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: smiley!!
awesome smiley XD james
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
johnny depp mmmm yes...
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
thank you ^-^ >> im never taking a picture like that again
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
um well...here you go ^-^
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: smiley!!
Whoa! >> i can never do that well here's some more >^-^)> 888888__________888888_ 8888888________8888888_ 88888888______88888888_ 8888_8888____8888_8888_ 8888__8888__8888__8888_ 8888___88888888___8888
Jul 18, 2010 -
Re: smiley!!
O_O takes a lot of time XD ooooo17¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶71o 777711¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶$¶¶¶11 7777´$¶¶¢ooo7o¶$$$¶¶¶¶´1 7777´¶¶øoooo71$øøø$¶¶¶ø´7 7777´¶¶¢ooo71oø¶¶$
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: smiley!!
I'm just randomly making word art for you :) ______8888888888____________________ ____888888888888888_________________ __888888822222228888________________ _88888822222222288888_______________ 8888882
Jul 17, 2010 -
Re: smiley!!
={D moustache smiley! ٩(×̯×)۶ ヽ(´ー`)ノ ☽ (°ロ°)☝ ┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘ -(°_o)/¯ ┐(-。ー ┌ ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶ ◕ ‿◕ ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ε(●̮̮̃•̃
Jul 17, 2010
