-
Re: Hello everyone :)
Welcometo YWS! I hope you will enjoy it here as I have so far ^-^
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Are You Writing A Novel?
^-^ thank you so much you really given me hope to continue (xD) and yes my novel's coming out good just one chapter but it's all good :p i like ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Balanced
hi i'm leilani and i love your picture it's so neat and perfect (i cant draw :p) sure its a little blurry but thats ok because your picture came out ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Hi I'm New! :)
Hi there Emily first of all I would like to say welcome to YWS and that you seem like a really nice and cool person :) my name's Leilani ^-^ ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: I will reveiw any work! (No rating limitation) (open again)
:) have a great review
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Guy Of My Dreams
this is cute but i saw some errors ^-^ and welcome to YWS :D
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #2)
i like it ^-^ cant wait
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Reviews back in action!
thank you ^0^
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: The Fallen Angel:Prologue
maybe space the paragraph because it's all bunched up and it just makes it look like a huge long sentence. looking forward to the next ^-^
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
i was googling something (:P) and I came upon this website. it was better than quizilla, fanfiction, and fiction press :)
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 1 (Draft #1)
hmm well i love your story but it is kinda...rush maybe tone it down ^-^
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]
Hi Lava will you please review my story ^-^ thank you so much
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: The Review Shack [open]
please and thank you ^-^ i appreciate your kindness ^-^
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?
please and thank you ^-^
Jul 14, 2010 -
Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 1
“Good morning, sleepy folks! It is a beautiful sunny Monday morning. I can smell fresh coffee and you know it‘s time for work. Haha. I’m Ted Riley. And this is ...
Jul 10, 2010
