-
Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 2
i agree with u. i really didnt like this chapter at all and i was planning to revise the whole thing ^-^
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Jack's Critique Emporium [BACK IN BUSINESS]
chp 1 ^-^ chp 2 ^-^ Thank you so much! ur cool xD 8)
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Do you remember your first story that you wrote?
It's been... I think thirteen years since then. I feel old. who are u telling =__=
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Do you remember your first story that you wrote?
:D i've never been in iss before >>
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Do you remember your first story that you wrote?
I think my first story that I wrote was a comic book >< I don't remember much of it but all I know is that I was very poor at ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Trying my hand at this :P
haha. i like leilani better >> easier to pronounce than my real name >
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Your request makes me so happy!
Thank you so much ^-^
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Trying my hand at this :P
hello Mysty *Joana* to YWS I hope you will enjoy it here because I sure did lol I like rice XD
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Kissing scene tips, please?
well first u need to set the scene Are they in the middle of an event of some kind? Are the characters alone? What events led up to them being ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: All The Single Ladies ch-1
I like what I'm reading but there are a few stuff I want to kindly point out ^-^ your paragraphs should be spaced out it just looks like one huge ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: The Review Shack [open]
thanks jetpack :D i really appreciate it ^-^
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: Music while you write?
I write in my room where it's quiet and no music or talking distracts me from my thinking and creative space hehe
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: For the Love of Fashion Chp 2
“What the h-” “Oh my god! I am so sorry. I didn’t watch where I was going. I was thinking about something that was totally irrelevant.” “You got that right,” ...
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: At your service!(BACK FOR BUSINESS)
didn't u review mine already O.o i dont remember =___=
Jul 16, 2010 -
Re: This word reminds me of... [2]
scene: a place :) :p
Jul 16, 2010
